Youth (age 16 or younger)
Adult (age 17+)
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the American Traditional Jujutsu Association martial arts program(s), and related events and activities, the undersigned:
- Agrees to complete and comply with the SafeSport program in order to maintain their ATJA membership.
- Agree that the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, he or she will immediately advise his or her coach or supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
- Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury,including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inaction or negligence but the actions, inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
- Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the American Traditional Jujutsu Association, its officers, its affiliatedclubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessees of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as 'releasees' from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
REGISTRANT OR PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE HERE
file size limit is 5MB
file size limit is 5 mb & no more than 3 files