1. Kata certification fees are $10 for each kata level and type.
2. Applicants must be current ATJA members, or include the ATJA membership application form.
3. Make all checks Payable to ATJA and mail to: PO Box 1613, Hilliard, OH 43026.
4. The instructor(s) performing the evaluation must be at least one level higher than the applicant.
5. Two Level A Instructors or Judges are required to certify a new Level A applicant.
6. Kata Judges must serve in the lower level for a year to qualify for advancement.
Download the application form.